Thursday, November 25, 2010

Skirt Of Miranda Cosgrove

This is a goodbye

Today I am officially in quarantine of forty years ... Worse

fuck priests.

Magically, this week, life gave me a birthday present: A job. A Toyota dealer I tried as a salesman for three days.

I sold five cars and I even had the phone number of a little fat into heat. The boss was stunned fucking.

To my surprise, I realized I had a big mouth and my lack of inhibition was helping my cause. I discovered that I am a great salesman, but what to do crosser is a little people. Worse

I'm good there. I am now a proud representative Toyota my complete even the smell of a pine-scented smells of spruce.

I went to see the house bequeathed to me Aline St-Philippe-De- Gosford. It is picturesque, far from being fashionable, but warm. As is also the home of my daughter Miguita , I decided that I would settle there. It is forty minutes from my job, but it does not matter, I think Miguita will prefer a country house that my little four and a half to Brossard. With some

the $ 25,000 inheritance, I'll buy a mini-van and spend three thousand dollars as a Christmas gift for my angel.

This child will love me as a father.

( Silence) ...

Eighteen months have passed since the beginning of this blog. Eighteen difficult month where I lived all kinds of adventures but most importantly, eighteen months where I took the time to learn thanks to your advice and comments throughout this journey.

Finally, what I was looking for was not love as such, but a goal. A goal in life.

worse now I've found. I'm

a father, I'll take care of my daughter Miguita. I know why I exist, I know my future destiny of fate I was finally filled.

My journey through the desert is over, I do not drift away, I have a lighthouse to guide me.

That's all it took me.

From December 6, the day of the arrival of my love, I'm going to raise a child responsibly.

I will not do anything else.

If a woman appears in my life, it will be by chance that our paths will cross course, I will not force meetings and more importantly, I will not attempt more than simply finding someone to ejaculate in his face or my many debts to pay. This is not my quest.

If I find a woman, I do not care if it has more than thirty years and she is chubby, it will be primarily a woman who love us, my daughter and me.

It is there, essentially.

Yes, ok ... Of course ... If she has a good bank account is even better. Young would be good. Beautiful too. Fashionable would be perfect.

( embarrassed Sigh) ...

It ends here, for you, the story of Patrick Duval. For me, it only really begin.

A new attitude, new challenges and horizons different looming. This is the era of change.

I open a new chapter.

I draw a line under the past.

Except for one thing ...

( Long, long silence ) ...

I will not accept a woman who does not practice sodomy in the ass ...

END







I thank from my heart all the anonymous or not, all the new friends that now enrich my list Facebook friends, all these exchanges of keyboard and all trademarks of conditions which you have warmly covered.

This was my first blog and it was a success thanks to you. I do not know yet if I will open a new one, for now, I take a break, writing contracts are increasing, projects are starting to take shape, I put my energies elsewhere.

That said, I also looking for a publisher for the novel version of Duval Patrick, a manuscript where I put many hours and will end up on the shelves in a bookstore one day, I am convinced. I will keep you informed of developments.

Thanks again for following me in my madness. I know I too sometimes exaggerated stories, the second level of a few tickets were not clear, situations have not been implemented or anomalies have crept into the evolution of the blog, but do not m 'grudge. I used this blog to learn discipline of writing, learning to trust my creativity and to get used to exploit the characters and story in the long term. I made my own school.

Now that I have the bite and a good discipline, I will conquer the world!

I swear one day you hear from me again (too bad you say, "Hey, it's Pat Duval, a talented writer of talent !!!).

Courval
Author Patrick graduated from the Ecole Nationale de l'Humour
founding member of the collective authors of the text
Workers
PS: Come all together for one last time: What the fucking fuck ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment