Monday, November 15, 2010

Free Beautiful Agony Archive

The end

is the end of the final, my friends ...

More than ten days before my birthday.

Tomorrow, I'll bring my resume in my parish priest.

Yesterday my mother tried to dissuade me from joining the priests, Vincent called me gay and my sister Stephanie paraded all night with her new fur coat.

No big deal ticket. I also crossed

Joanie and Jason the video store, busy kissing in the alley romantic comedies. Fortunately, they did not see me.

They probably would have made me shit sent because of the history of cat Joanie.

say that my place is supposed to be that of Jason.

Joanie is really dumb.

( Sigh) ...

So here it is. It's the end.

In November 16, 2010, I hang my condoms. Finished hunting for women. Fate has decided that I, Patrick Duval is not entitled to love. I

many years to do as a monk before becoming priest. The road will not be easy, but at least I will not think more girls. My

celibacy is now normal for all to see.

I wish to give you a happy ending. As Hollywood.

I tried.

But I can not afford to have a family.

( Silence) ...

I feel like laughing now.

The destiny of my destiny can not change, there is only ten ten days, I will end my life without having the woman of my life ...

Thanks for reading.

END


0 comments:

Post a Comment