Saturday, August 1, 2009

Something Will Gain Value In The Future

Fantasia 2009 - Day 16

MY DEAR ENEMY (2008) by Lee Yoon-ki .

An intimate drama where a very pleasant ex tries to recover money owed by his old flame. That will not be as easy as expected since it will draw money all day together. The result is a movie taking, beautifully controlled, actors in top form when the staging leaves them in first place. Charming, funny and has a magic atmosphere, it lends itself to the game and you come out of its own nostalgic games.

Before the next program, we are entitled to Mortified (2008) by Robert Nevitt , a short humorous and horrifying and funny short play where the cache is not so funny.

THE CHILDREN (2008) by Tom Shankland .

A second listen, first to the big screen, I admit I was less impressed this time. Perhaps the least successful atmosphere or simply fatigue attacked me at times? I'd bet on the latter. Anyway, there is no denying the incredible efficiency of this terrifying work. I clearly remember having received a blow to the film first listen, not expecting anything and then having to chase the chills. A captivating film that performs in an exemplary manner to sense the fear by children with innocent looks unpredictable. A beautiful scared that I recommend without hesitation.

And since this week with fatigue in the body of work, I opt to drop the representation of midnight Deadgirl despite my great desire to discover. Bah, next time ...

Next post: WITHOUT PURPOSE , ROUGH CUT and EMBODIMENT OF EVIL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment