Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When Is A Record Of Employment Required

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS FRANCO!

The blog is quiet for some time for the same reason that the usual (lack of time), but here I could not pass up the opportunity to wish a happy birthday to my director favorite Jess Franco, who celebrates his 80th birthday today! Happy Birthday Jess! I hope he can bring to the screen yet many of his obsessions!

And if you do not know, PAULA-PAULA , his most recent film (packed with a great soundtrack by Friedrich Gulda) is available since February at the following address: http://www.paula- paula.com / An experimental film from Jess, being more focused on ambience and psychedelic images almost hallucinatory, all inspired and worn by that music. You can see a small video of Franco on the site and even more on the DVD itself. A raconteur of the highest caliber, you never get bored of hearing about movies.

It should also not forget the exit very upcoming LORNA, THE EXORCIST on DVD from Mondo Macabro of . Here's one that I highly recommend. This is one of my favorites of this genius and I would drool all restored him again, after so many years dreaming about. I leave you with the cover of this edition to be released on June 29 ... Mark your calendar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment